2nd Conference on
Recent Trends in Nonlinear Phenomena
Villa Doria d'Angri - Università degli Studi di Napoli ‘Parthenope’
November 4-6, 2015
InformationThe conference will take place at Villa Doria d'Angri, which is one of the location of the Università degli Studi di Napoli ‘Parthenope’.
For further information, please contact us
How to reach Naples
- By plane: the nearest air terminal is the Naples International Airport (NAP).
- By train: the Railway Station of Naples is well connected to the major Italian cities.
For trains schedule please visit Trenitalia.
- By car: the most important road connections to Naples are
- the A1 Highway (Milano-Napoli)
- the A3 Highway (Salerno-Reggio Calabria)
- the A16 Highway (Napoli-Canosa di Puglia).
How to reach Villa Doria d'Angri
- If you arrive in Naples at the main station Piazza Garibaldi, we suggest to take the subway to Mergellina, get off to Mergellina and take the bus C21 at the square lions. Then get out in front of Villa Doria d'Angri.
- If you arrive by plain, take Alibus to Piazza Municipio. Then, we recommend taking the bus 140 to Posillipo from the stop in via Acton just near Maschio Angioino and Parthenope University, get off at the forecourt of the lions and take the bus C21 to Villa Doria d'Angri.
The city of Naples offers a wide selection of accommodations ranging from luxury hotels to B&Bs.
We suggest you Hotel San Francesco al Monte. Close to Villa Doria d'Angri there is also Hotel Paradiso di Napoli.
- The city
- Heritage and Culture
Home Registration Abstracts Program Poster Information Photo Gallery Previous Editions