3rd Conference on
Recent Trends in Nonlinear Phenomena
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica - Università degli Studi di Perugia
September 28-30, 2016
InformationThe conference will take place at Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica of the Università degli Studi di Perugia.
For further information, please contact us.
How to reach Perugia
- By plane: the nearest air terminals are
- the Umbria International Airport (PEG)
- the Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- By train: the Railway Station of Perugia is well connected to the major Italian cities.
For trains schedule please visit Trenitalia.
- By car: the most important road connections to Perugia are
- the A1 Highway (Milano-Napoli)
- the E45 Highway (Ravenna-Terni)
- the A14 Highway (Bologna-Taranto).
The city of Perugia offers a wide selection of accommodations ranging from luxury hotels to B&Bs.
- The city
- Heritage and Culture
Home Registration Abstracts Program Poster Information Photo Gallery Previous Editions