FOSAD 2016 proposes courses on:
The courses include theoretical and practical sessions.
- What's the unit of security? (by Eerke Boiten, Kent Univ.)
- Mathematical models, analysis tools, and Internet security (by Cas Cremers, Oxford Univ.)
- Privacy-preserving information sharing: tools and applications (by Emiliano de Cristofaro, Univ. College London)
- Secure systems building (by Brian Ford, EPFL)
- Formal verification of security protocol implementations: from theory to practice (by Alfredo Pironti, IOActive)
- Practical systems security (by Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi and Christopher Liebchen, TU Darmstadt) -
- Practical distributed authorization (by Ankur Taly, Google Inc.)
The program includes also the open session, which is dedicated
to presentations given by participants.
We push for both self-introduction speechs (5 min)
and presentations (20 min) about research interests and ongoing activities.
Proposals are welcome until the completion of the program.
Welcome buffet at the canteen: 19.30, Sunday 28 August
Social aperitif and dinner: 18.30, Wednesday 31 August
Visit to the Interfaith Museum: 17.30, Thursday 1 September
Breakfast (8.00-9.00) and lunch are served at the canteen
Open session program:
15:00 Alexander Sjosten (Chalmers Univ.)
15:25 Lounis Karim (Luxembourg Univ.)
15:50 Katarzyna Kapusta (Telecom ParisTech)
16:45 Harry Halpin (INRIA)
17:10 Andreas Viktor Hess (DTU)
17:35 Fatmah Akeel (Southampton Univ.)