FOSAD 2016 proposes courses on:
- What's the unit of security? (by Eerke Boiten, Kent Univ.)
- Mathematical models, analysis tools, and Internet security (by Cas Cremers, Oxford Univ.)
- Privacy-preserving information sharing: tools and applications (by Emiliano de Cristofaro, Univ. College London)
- Secure systems building (by Brian Ford, EPFL)
- Formal verification of security protocol implementations: from theory to practice (by Alfredo Pironti, IOActive)
- Practical systems security (by Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi and Christopher Liebchen, TU Darmstadt) -
- Practical distributed authorization (by Ankur Taly, Google Inc.)
The courses include theoretical and practical sessions.
The program includes also the open session, which is dedicated
to presentations given by participants.
We push for both self-introduction speechs (5 min)
and presentations (20 min) about research interests and ongoing activities.
Proposals are welcome until the completion of the program.
Welcome buffet at the canteen: 19.30, Sunday 28 August
Social aperitif and dinner: 18.30, Wednesday 31 August
Visit to the Interfaith Museum: 17.30, Thursday 1 September
Breakfast (8.00-9.00) and lunch are served at the canteen
Open session program:
15:00 Alexander Sjosten (Chalmers Univ.)
15:25 Lounis Karim (Luxembourg Univ.)
15:50 Katarzyna Kapusta (Telecom ParisTech)
16:45 Harry Halpin (INRIA)
17:10 Andreas Viktor Hess (DTU)
17:35 Fatmah Akeel (Southampton Univ.)